When I hosted my friend’s baby shower earlier this month, I was on the search for cherry recipes to go along with the sweet, fruity theme. Little did I know, the one I found for mini cherry cheesecakes would be a hit. Hands down, it was the one item on the dessert table that everyone was raving about.
Even better, there was no oven involved and they were super easy to make, so I thought I would share the recipe:
- 1 ½ cups finely-ground graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cups white sugar
- 6 tbsp butter, melted
- 1 pkg (250g) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 can cherry pie filling
- Mix graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, and white sugar together. Press into the bottom of mason jars. Let this set in the fridge for an hour.
- Beat the cream cheese until fluffy. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until combined. Stir in lemon juice and vanilla. Pour over the prepared crust in the mason jars and let chill for 3 hours.
- Top with cherry pie filling before serving.
- Serve and enjoy!
Photography: My City Photos and Events
Mini Mason Jars: Michaels Craft Store
Original Recipe: Love Create Celebrate